Monday, October 31, 2011

New Blogs I am following; Summary of RSS Feed

Though I follow many blogs from my previous use of the technology(however I admit that I barely kept up with them at all), for this assignment I have chosen a few blogs pertaining to my future career field. I have begun following a blog called Center for Media Literacy in order to learn more about the various types of information literacy. As I expand my thinking of what literacy is, I realize that literacy goes far beyond simple comprehension of traditional book or paper text. Also, because I am so interested in the various types of literature, considering that I am an English major, I have decided to follow a blog on Russian literature, which happens to be my favorite field of study right now. I am sure that any topic that I have an interest in will have a blog out there for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment